Thursday, March 28, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to What’s New in the 412! This is my first blog, so please bear with me as I get used to the ins and outs of blog posting :-) I’ve had several friends suggest the idea of creating a blog to keep everyone in Oklahoma (or elsewhere) updated on what’s happening with Joe and me in Pennsylvania, so I figured I’d give it a try! We have lots of big things happening – Joe got a new job (still working in IT at Williams, but doing more fast-paced activities) and I was fortunate enough to be able to continue doing my same job with Williams, just working remotely. This is the first time either of us have lived this far away from our families and close friends, but we’re excited about the prospect of starting a new journey somewhere different.

We’re currently living in a 650 sq ft apartment with our two big dogs (yikes!) but we’re building a house with Ryan Homes in Beaver, PA which is about 30 minutes outside of Pittsburgh. The house should be ready sometime in July, which can’t come soon enough for us! I’ll post the details that we have so far and continue giving updates as we get them. 

Check back here for updates on the house, our adventures in Pittsburgh, craft projects, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment