Monday, June 10, 2013

We Have Walls!

Some progress is being made at the new house site! We ventured out to Beaver on Friday and the first floor walls had been set up. It's finally starting to really look like a real house now!

View of the front



Standing in the kitchen, looking into the morning room


 
Joe standing in the dining room

Standing in the living room, looking at the office

View of the back of the house

Very exciting to see progress! We also ventured out to Garrison Days in Beaver this weekend, which is a lot like "Affair of the Heart" for Tulsa folks. It was really fun - lots of neat things to look at and more inspiration for me to get my Etsy shop finished and open! I've made some progress on headbands, but I still have a ways to go on the mineral makeup :-/ I also have wedding planning to do, so hopefully I'll get it all done some time in the next century :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment