Saturday, May 18, 2013

Are we there yet?

The weatherman says the warm weather is here to stay in PA! I sure hope so :-) Everyone is planting pretty flowers and vegetable gardens up here, and I can't wait until I have a yard to start planting in too. We are SO ready for the house to be done.... be prepared to hear me say that at least another couple hundred times before the house is built - just warning ya!

We ventured out to Beaver today to check on the progress - it looks like they finished the plumbing in the basement and got the brick for the front of the house in.

Basement progress

Plumbing for powder room is in!

"Old Columbia" brick for the front of the house

I got my Etsy store business/thank you cards in the mail today too! I feel very official now... guess I better start selling some stuff soon! Time to hone my photography skills so I can take some good product pictures and open the store for business :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment