Friday, April 26, 2013

Free Printables!

A few years ago I ordered some photo prints online with Snapfish and got on their mailing list. I almost always just delete the e-mails I get from them, but today I actually read one and I'm glad I did - they have a lot of cute FREE printables on their website!

The ones in the e-mail I received today were for Mother's Day which is right around the corner, but they've got lots of others for every holiday, announcements, cards, etc.

The main page with links to all of the printables is located here.

Here are some I thought were cute -

Personalized grandma card



Bridal shower invite


Baby shower invite

They have some awesome printable birthday party kits with cupcake wrappers, decorations, invites, and all sorts of other neat stuff sorted by theme, and some really cute "Made by me for Mom" and "Made by me for Grandma" printable cards for Mother's Day.

And I am not affiliated with this site or being paid to say that this stuff is cute - I just think it's neat! So go check it out and print some free stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment